- To learn what to pay attention to and how to effectively lead young generations.
- Improve understanding of different generations and thus improve mutual cooperation.
- To realize the common and different characteristics of individual generations.
- Get practical advice on solving different situations.
Differences between generations – WHAT ARE THEY?
- Characteristic features of individual generations.
- What each generation has in common and what is different.
Generations Y and Z in employment – WHAT ARE THEY LIKE AT WORK?
- Expectations of individual generations from employment and from the manager.
- Are we thinking like Generation Y and Z? – comparison of preferences.
Communication of different generations – HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM?
- What communication style each generation prefers.
- How to improve mutual understanding between generations.
Practical advice and tips for leading generation Y and Z – HOW TO LEAD THEM?
- How to assign them a task.
- How to give them feedback.
- How to motivate them.
- How to develop them.