Course Creativity and Innovation II is focused on finding creative ideas with innovative potential .
“Creativity is the process of coming up with original ideas that have value.”
- To get creative ideas with innovative potential for my work.
- Understand the creative and innovation process.
- Strengthen the creative parts of innovation processes.
- To learn to analyze creative ideas from the point of view of their usability and innovation potential.
Working together on your innovations
- Use of creative and innovative procedures on topics assigned by participants
How to do it – Creative process
- Step three ENLIGHTENMENT (that’s it!!!) doesn’t just come.
- What comes before enlightenment and what comes after it in order to generate really good and usable ideas?
- How creative personalities think
What techniques will we use – creativity and innovation techniques
- Doing nothing – we want better results…?
- Someone else’s point of view – the power of a different way of thinking
- Sacred cows – let’s remove the unremovable
- Metaphor, analogy – let’s get inspired and look for similarities
From creativity to innovation
- The relationship between innovation and creativity
- Innovative FLASH technique – innovations have their own sequence
Analysis of creative ideas from the point of view of feasibility